help connecting daewoo 42in plasma

S

suecitysue

:hiya: to everyone I am new and have no knowledge whatsoever on plasma TVs leads etc so please forgive my wording I have been looking through the site since thursday and have just got the courage up to post a thread.
My friend gave me her old plasma as she bought a new one now it is a daewoo 42 in which Ive seen on numourous occasions working. I have all the leads scarts etc etc but where do I start? It is probably rubbish compared to all the plasma`s you guys have but is there any chance anyone could help me please thanks

Let us know what kit you have and what kind of connectors they have :smashin:

scart plug with 3 coloured leads with switch on top about 5 of these a universal uploader av selector 4inputs 2 outputs digital surround sound box and speakers and my sky box i think that is it

Right, you have confused me, try some comma's.....

sorry i didnt put the connectors they have well the universal upCONVERTER (not loader) has 3 coloured leads s-video lead and 2 ports monitor out and vga in the sound box i got working by plugging in to the sky i think i understand the av selector but i dont think i need it at this moment it is just the plasma and this converter??? the back of plasma has pc monitor connection a rs323 port about (5 silver plugs) dont know name for and phono thankyou for your reply anyway.

tjradiohead said:
Right, you have confused me, try some comma's.....
:rotfl:
Priceless ... this made me laugh a lot.
tjradiohead, full marks for helping a lady in distress!
Still laughing!
RR

robbierroy said:
:rotfl:
Priceless ... this made me laugh a lot.
tjradiohead, full marks for helping a lady in distress!
Still laughing!
RR

Im trying mate :smashin:

Sue, im not 100% sure what you are telling us, are you telling us what connections the plasma has? what leads you have? what equipment you have? :rolleyes: :confused:

sorry sorry guys, i think the best bet for me is to get someone to install it basically because i dont have a clue, what the names of the connectors are etc, etc, ive even confused you two! and myself, but anyway thankyou both for replying !! ha ha x

suecitysue said:
sorry sorry guys, i think the best bet for me is to get someone to install it basically because i dont have a clue, what the names of the connectors are etc, etc, ive even confused you two! and myself, but anyway thankyou both for replying !! ha ha x

No dont give up, it really is quite easy. Just list here what kit you have, for example, my kit:

SKY+ box
JVC surround dvd player
XBOX
Gamecube

take photos of the back of everything you have (inc plasma) and we'll sort you out :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom