1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Component cable from Canare

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by hifiturner, Nov 21, 2004.

1. hifiturner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hello. I need some advise regarding cables and connections, and would really appreciate some feedback.
    First, I have a Denon 3910 DVD and a Denon AVR3805 and a Toshiba MT200 projector.
    For connecting to the projector (9m of cable) I first looked at the Monster cable M1000cv. Then I got the tip to look at alternatives from Canare delivered by Cable Solutions (http://stores.ebay.com/Cable-Solutions). I´ve looked at the Canare L-4CFB and the Canare LV-61S cable (click on it to get spects). Anyone got any info regarding this cable/supplier? Any other tips regading cable? Other brands/suppliers etc?

Another question I have is the connections. As multiple units (tv,computer etc) are connected to the reciever i thought of connecting the dvd also to the reciever and then have the canare cable from the reciever to the projector. This seems reasonable but I wonder if I will lose any quality or even functions like progressive etc which is supported by the DVD if connect through the reciever. For this DVD-Reciever connection i thought of using the same component cable as the Canare but 2m.

Thank you very much.

//Turner :lease: