Help/chris/alan/gordon /roland

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by djw, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djw

djw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI
    I GOT MY ISCANultra today. went to connect up only to realise I had to get output connectors. 15-pinVGA to BNC. I have a 420 hb crt pioneer 737 dvd ai yamaha sky digital box panny. which is the best way to set/up and where do I get these cables.
    THANKS DJ.:confused:

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,042
    Not wanting to rub salt in wounds but did your dealer not ask you what you were going to wire up through this device. Did they not advise on how to do it? Can they not supply the necessary cables?

I would run interlaced component output from 757 to Iscan
    Sky by RGBtoComponent convertor from JohnSim then to second component input on Iscan
    HD15 to 5BNC to PJ

Many folk here swear by VDC and their VanDamme cables. They will make up leads you need to length. I can supply high quality HD15 to RGBHV 5BNC leads as well as high quality component video interconnects.

Hope you get it going soon as it should be a pretty significant improvement over the doubler in the 420!

Gordon

3. djw

djw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    GORDON .
    THANKS for your reply. can you e/mail me with price on cables ect. thanks DJ

4. djw

djw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI GORDON
    GOT MY ISCAN/ULTRA GOING AT LAST. I CANT BELIVE THE DIFFERANCE IN PICTURE QUALITY. I GOT A HD VGA/CABLE to COMPONENT LEAD. I CONNECTED THIS TO MY COMPONENT CABLE WHICH I ALREADY HAD FROM BETTER CABLES NY.TO CRT. I HAVE ORDERED RGB TO COMPONENT CONVERTER FROM JOHN SIM. THE DIFFERANCE IN SKY AND REGION 2 WITH NO LINES. I KNOW THERE IS BETTER OUT THERE BUT AT THE MOMENT I AM REALLY WITH THE HUGE IMPROVMENT. THANKS DJ.

5. djw

djw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SORRY about captial letters in my post
    REGUARDs DJ>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.