• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Help Choosing between 2 32"

kevnufc

Novice Member
I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or hijack someone else's but decided to make my own to be on the safe side :)

I've recently decided I would like to buy a 32" HDTV and I cannot decide which is best, it will mainly be used for Xbox 360, connected through AV cables, from reading past threads the two I am picking up to be most popular for my budget are;

Sony 32S3000

or

Samsung 32R87BDX

I would like to keep it under £450 prefferably but if needs must I may consider spending more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ChrisGgr

They are very good both and similar.

kevnufc

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply :) I'm torn between them at the moment.

Theres only £5 of difference between them at digital-point.co.uk and the only thing that really stands out between the two is the bravia engine. Is that enough to warrant choosing the Sony over the Samsung? I've never seen the difference between a bravia and standard so not sure how much a difference it will make.

ChrisGgr

As the price difference is small get the S3000

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom