Help!!! Center speaker stand

Movieman

Hi

does anyone out there know of any online stores, that have a good selection of center speaker stands? I've been on most the stores I can find, but having a great deal of trouble finding stand for a center speaker. It needs to hold a B&W nautilus HTM2.

Thanks

Movieman

JTinKaz

Standard Member
I've been searching for months for one to support my B&W LCR600S3. Apparently B&W have released their own called the STAV 16 but I can't get a supplier who will stock it. Not in Ireland anyway. See here;

B&W Center Speaker Stand

If anybody knows an online supplier let me know.

inzaman

I am in the same situation. I know I can get an FS-HTM stand for a HTM2 from B&W (http://www.bowers-wilkins.co.uk/display.aspx?infid=1169&sc=ht) but wondered if anyone else had usind another stand for an HTM?

Thanks.

Ian.
That is an excellent stand and well worth getting if you have the HTM1 or 2 imo, the speaker looks superb on it. HNE also do centre stands, in granite, but i suppose it depends on how much you want to spend.

Rojo Habe

Anybody know of a stand that'll support the speaker above the screen? I've still got a CRT telly so the centre speaker just sits on top; the front left and right speakers are on 1m stands, which brings them nicely in line with the centre and keeps everything up out of the way of the furniture (not to mention that all the tweeters are pretty much at ear height). If I buy a flat panel I won't be able to sit the centre speaker on top, and there's no room to mount all the speakers low down.

Can't wall mount it either. It's in a bay window.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom