• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Buying The Best Value LCD TV

Hoolagon

Standard Member
Hello, Im New To Buying Televisions and im looking for some help!

Basically what i had in mind was the LG LH4000 But im not sure if thats the best bargain out there!

I want something that is 32"-42" With the minimum of 3 HDMI Slots (2 if there is a S-Video), A PC Input, Hopefully a USB Input or The Sound Jack/White + Red Inputs...Ontop of this i would also be pleased if there is something that is ECO-Friendly (With a sensor that changes the contrast Ratio etc.)

And basically it would be ideal if it is under £500, Im looking for this as im now looking to buy a PS3 and want something that can perform with the PS3 + Computer to watch those ultimate movies :D

It would be great if someone could give me some insight to where im headed :p Cheers!

Any Help Is Appreciated! Thanks, Hoolagon!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom