• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help buying LG LT3275

D

drisky

I ordered a LG 32LT75 on boxing day from the link below and it was due for delivery tommorow however today i got a phone call saying they wont be delivering as they have no stock and they wont be getting any even though on their site it still says in stock :nono:
I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that includes an extended warranty with the t.v or was around 510 and in stock? I've done searches but not found anything promising, i thought one of you genius' people might be better at it

http://www.cwdigital.co.uk/showproduct.asp?ProdRef=14020

D

drisky

I should have made it clearer that i meant 510 without a warranty, i would pay up to 600 with one

bclark1

Established Member
Drisky I did a load of research when I bought this Tv just after xmas. The best deal I went for was from Dixons using a combination of an online code, quido and paying with an Egg card for cashback. taking all this into account I got the TV (without an extended warranty) for £476.

The best deal that I think you will be able to find with an extended warranty if Empire Direct. They are selling the TV for £549.99 but you can also join their edextra programme for £29.99 which gives you a three year warranty, making the whole thing about £580.

Good Tv by the way.

sathound

Standard Member
Drisky I did a load of research when I bought this Tv just after xmas. The best deal I went for was from Dixons using a combination of an online code, quido and paying with an Egg card for cashback. taking all this into account I got the TV (without an extended warranty) for £476.

The best deal that I think you will be able to find with an extended warranty if Empire Direct. They are selling the TV for £549.99 but you can also join their edextra programme for £29.99 which gives you a three year warranty, making the whole thing about £580.
Good Tv by the way.

I purchased mine from Amazon (marketplace) on 28th Dec and it was supplied by Pixmania and delivered by Curry's Home delivery. It cost £484-10 + 14-00 delivery with a standard 12month manufacturer's warranty. The set includes an extended warranty offer from Domestic and General which for a set costing less than £500 was £129 for + 2years (3 in total). There was also a +4 years offered but can't remember the price (maybe £199?).

richiej

Established Member
The best deal I went for was from Dixons using a combination of an online code, quido and paying with an Egg card for cashback.

Can I buy going through quidco and still get 3% instant cashback with my Egg card? I thought that I had to go in via the Egg website and therefore couldn't get discount through both quidco and Egg....... I hope so :thumbsup:

Can someone confirm please :)

bclark1

Established Member
Can I buy going through quidco and still get 3% instant cashback with my Egg card? I thought that I had to go in via the Egg website and therefore couldn't get discount through both quidco and Egg....... I hope so :thumbsup:

Can someone confirm please :)
Yes you can do both, I did. For Dixons you don't need to go through the Egg website. If you look at their terms and conditions it states that you only need to go through their website where it states.

richiej

Established Member
Thanks for that. So all I need to do is go to Dixons via Quidco, and pay for the goods with my Egg card, to get an instant 3%, and 3% from Quidco at a later date :)

Yes you can do both, I did. For Dixons you don't need to go through the Egg website. If you look at their terms and conditions it states that you only need to go through their website where it states.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom