1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help buying kit in Spain

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by MikeLat, Mar 22, 2005.

1. MikeLat

MikeLat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im an expat living in Marbella and am just setting out on the path of home cinema. AvForum threads have been fantastic on focussing my mind on what to buy and its probably going to be the LG42PX11 or the Panny 9976 coupled up with a Panny E65 recorder. Spain is light years behind the UK on selling kit with all at high prices. E.G the E65 is Euros 499 down here in the dept stores (£350) whereas it can be bought online UK for around £180 but none of these suppliers ship outside UK. Does anyone know of any online suppliers of kit in Spain or any UK ones that will ship it here at a sensible price? Any help and comments on my choice would be great :lease:

2. khaverblad

khaverblad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm located in Sweden and have ordered from Technik direkt i Germany and they also offers shipment to Spain and I would guess that you can find what you are looking for at their site.

3. MikeLat

MikeLat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Khaverblab and Ive scouted the Technik site but they dont list the stuff Im after. Rather surprising as the PannyE65 is dead popular, so Im still looking. All suggestions welcomed !!

4. Fast Jon

Fast Jon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
  5. MikeLat

MikeLat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: