HELP ! Booked a holiday to Iceland in October but will have to isolate !

To anyone thinking of going to Iceland, you should be aware that the restaurant prices are astronomical.

I took my wife and son this time last year and we had a fabulous time (highlight The Blue Lagoon and, of course, the Geysers) but the evening buffet in the hotel was £50 per head and thus £150 for the three of us.

Lunch out was £33 per head so we spent £250 per day on food.

Thank goodness we only went for four nights!

To anyone thinking of going to Iceland, you should be aware that the restaurant prices are astronomical.

I took my wife and son this time last year and we had a fabulous time (highlight The Blue Lagoon and, of course, the Geysers) but the evening buffet in the hotel was £50 per head and thus £150 for the three of us.

Yep Iceland is expensive but use the happy hour app and stay away from hotels and it can be a bit more reasonable.

Seems reasonable to be fair. In Switzerland 2 whopper meals cost me £36

Have now received an email saying I can have a refund for the accommodation but I gotta chase the refund with the airline !

Oh well its a start !

So I have submitted a request from easyjet for refund and also submitted one with loveholidays.
The car rental company were great and no problems with them so far.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom