• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help B W ASW750 sub no output

Matyam

Established Member
After watching master and commander my sub has decided to have a break unless i touch the cone, then it vibrates again.Does anyone have any advice before i lug it back to the tree shop ie wire come loose ? as i dropped one of the spikes om me toe owww dont like movin it.

J

jackal

If it's under warranty, back to the shop I'm afraid. Can't understand why touching the cone would make it jump back into action though.

Have you unplugged and replugged again?

If you have played it at hooligan levels, the protection circuits should have kicked in before any damage was done.

Matyam

Established Member
Thanks for that jackal i tried what you suggested but no joy,even though the input on sub was still at one third i had put bass on sub to max.Previously i fryed tweeter on paradigm 350 centre with private ryan, could there be problem with amp.I have no info of resetting the sub

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom