Help - Anyway of getting Sky HD to my bedroom?

jsgreen89

Novice Member
Ok we live in a newly built flat, and in the living room there is a plug socket which has sockets for FM / TV / Satellite.

The wall on which this socket is located is the one which divides the living room with my bedroom. Basically I was wondering how I can get Sky HD on my HDTV which is in my bedroom. I guess one solution would be to install some sort of passthrough in the wall (they're pretty thin walls, plasterboard etc..). Would this be possible?

Thanks

chaparral

Just buy some RCA splitters to split the component cable into two....

This is how i feed the HD component signal from my xbox360 to my two TV's at the
same time..

I don't know if this can be done with the HDMI output.(I not tryed doing this with an HDMI output yet myself)

I use three of these RCA splitters the same as in this link below
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-RCA-Phono-Female-to-1x-Male-Gold-Audio-Splitter-Adap_W0QQitemZ270019449667QQihZ017QQcategoryZ96942QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

neiljones

Novice Member
Interesting.
I thought you could only get HD with DVI or Hdmi connection.
I get a picture via RF output to other rooms via an amplifier but only standard pictute and mono sound.

I thought the only way to get HD in the kitchen was to use a very long HDMI connecting lead to the HDMI socket in that room-would need about 10 metre lead.

:lesson:

Top Bottom