Help! Anyone with a D600 on Orange?

carleast

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've broken the screen on my Samsung D600. I'm on an orange contract so need help from anyone with the same.

I need to get my stuff from my phone onto my computer before they send me the new phone. I have bluetooth on my laptop and have transfered stuff before. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to transfer it that way because I've always pushed each photo and video one by one. I'll write another thread to deal with that. Firstly, I need someone to give me step by step directions on how to switch on my bluetooth on my phone bearing in mind that I can't actually see anything.

Regards

Carl

PM me and we can setup a call, my fiancee has a D600 and I can walk you through the menus if you like.

if the d600 is the same as the d500 you should be able to use your girlfriends phone to browse your files and get them all that way i did this with my d500. hope this helps

Cheers for the help guys. Unfortunately I then need to know how to get all my stuff from different menus onto my phone to. What I really need to know is how to pull messages from my phone by using my laptop. I've only ever pushed stuff from my phone.

Cheers

Carl

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom