Quantcast

Help any 32LD7200 Owners!!

Can any owner of the 32LD7200 Hitachi please try this for me but be careful, if you take your cleaning cloth that you use on the screen go to either left or right side upper of the screen if you apply gentle pressure does the panel itself move backwards and fowards? within the frame :thumbsdow , you might say it would seem the panel is mounted badly and gives a noticable amount of movement abnormal in fact with very light pressure.

Went to clean my screen today and the panel was clonking backwards and fowards within the frame :eek: Hitachi are stating this is not normal and need to know if any others do it.

Regards

llawnroc

Standard Member
jibberjabber said:
Can any owner of the 32LD7200 Hitachi please try this for me but be careful, if you take your cleaning cloth that you use on the screen go to either left or right side upper of the screen if you apply gentle pressure does the panel itself move backwards and fowards? within the frame :thumbsdow , you might say it would seem the panel is mounted badly and gives a noticable amount of movement abnormal in fact with very light pressure.

Went to clean my screen today and the panel was clonking backwards and fowards within the frame :eek: Hitachi are stating this is not normal and need to know if any others do it.

Regards
Yep, mine does the same, I just go very carefully when I run a cleaning cloth across it.

Parmenion62

Yes mine does the same.

vx220

as nice as they apear i got rid of my 7200 as it lasted two days, it had the same movement as u mentio and after day 2 t developed a fault and the screen just stopped working, i took it back and got a different system altogether as it put me off, in my eyes i wasnt willing to give it another chance.... id definately get it seen to if i werte you....

Stated to me today by 3 hitachi representatives, these screens should not move within the frames period i am not happy with this situation and will be taking this further. :eek:

llawnroc

Standard Member
jibberjabber said:
Stated to me today by 3 hitachi representatives, these screens should not move within the frames period i am not happy with this situation and will be taking this further. :eek:
Post back here on how you get on.

It's quite crazy really, they make and market a LCD television that is the dog's danglies, but they can't quite get the build quality or the service just right!

never mind though, I'm still happy with it! :thumbsup:

Mackem

Novice Member
Can't say mine's got that issue.

J

jam_p

Yep, mine moves in the frame too. While im here, can anyone tell me how to get my pc to work through the D-sub (rgb2) connection on the tv? It doesnt seem to detect any signal, works fine through DVI though (but not at max res).

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Just cleaned my screen, no movement though....