Help and cues for a Sony-LG longtime user: ready for Hisense but hesitate

Racineur

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello. I've read most of the posts on this forum. Nevertheless, I have questions. I am a lifelong user of Sony and LG TV's. I watch now on a Full HD 50 inch 2012 LG. Nothing to say against it. Worked and works like a charm. But hey, 4K for me too! So please help me with my silly questions. I'm no gamer at all. Watch streaming apps and cable, movies, shows. Sport: wrestling, MMA a little hockey. Looking for a 65 inch. LG and Sony TV's are damn too expensive and they seem to have bad reputation these days as being overpriced. Hisense is the talk of the town. I think I would be happy with model 7.Here are my questions: true, Hisense TV's don't last more than 3 years? True they have horrible blooming? True they have so so motion? True some come with Android TV and others with Google? If so, which one to chose? Wifi: on some models, Sony accepts only Sony devices. HIsense accept all makes? I would prefer a VA panel 120 hz and full array led. No edge lit panel. I know about the angles but I'll be the one watching the tv right in front. If Hisense can't cut it, I only have Samsung to turn and this would not make me very happy but happier than with a LG. No TCL for sure, no Skyworth, no Toshiba, no RCA, no Insignia, nothing in the likes. Some help with this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Racineur in Canada

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom