• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help/advice with a Panasonic SC-PT350W

K

KateS

Hi,

I'm looking into buying the PT350W with wireless rear speakers - anyone out there got any comments on this system -performance, sound quality etc?

Any suggestions how to set it up with a Philips TV (older CRT type but got audio outputs and digital and coaxial out, 2 scarts in) a standard sky + box (optical out) and a sony DVD recoder (coaxial out only).

I was thinking:

Sky to Panasonic via optical out
TV to Panasonic via audio out (or get an optical splitter)
DVD to Panasonic via audio out. (or convert to digital and use in a plitter with above)

Connect both DVD's to my TV using a 2 to 1 scart adaptor.

I've looked into various separates but I don't have enough room in my cabinet for a large receiver etc and can't run wires to the back of my room very easily so this system looked promising.

Any help would be great! Thanks. :confused:

K

KateS

Bought one but took it back - disappointed with the subwoofer sound on DVDs recorder on my recorder. Will start again with separates I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom