1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by BILLIEBEAR30, Jun 12, 2005.

1. BILLIEBEAR30

BILLIEBEAR30

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, im new to all this..basically i have 2000 saved which is my whole savings, i need a new tv urgent, and im sick of looking..i dont know what to get, lcd or plasma? i suppose plasma cos il like a bigger screen, i watch my tv through sky anyway, but its took so long to save this money and its all ive got, that im scared il make the wrong choice, i need a nice big tv thats gonna last as long as poss and shows a good picture.. something that will keep me and the kids happy! Do i wait till after xmas, how do i know if the tv i buy is future proof? I cant take looking at another tv shop/website/review etc..im seeing tvs before my eyes! Please help with advice..someone tell me what to buy..and il get it over and done with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again, please take pity on me! I like the panasonic viera plasma, and i saw the sexy looking pioneer( out of my budget)...hellllllllp :hiya:

2. chedmaster

chedmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    perfect, that will save you £2000!

Although i havent seen the latest crop of plasmas apart from the panny pv500, i would wait until this drops in price a bit and it will be within your budget. im just a stop gap till the likes of maw and HD come along and advise you :)