1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Advice Needed On New Purchase

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by rowalex, Oct 7, 2004.

1. rowalex

rowalex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello i was wondering if anyone could offer me advice on the purchase of a new plasma tv.

i have chosen plasma due to the cheaper cost. i want to use the tv to watch dvds and tv, through a set top box (one of the one off fpayment jobs), i would also like to be able to work on my ibook and use the tv as a monitor.

basically im looking for a low price good vfm tv. my budget could extend to about 1200 but more if anyone knows of a dealer that does credit on purchase

any advice would be a great help you lot all seem to know what your talking about. i would view the tv from about a 2m distance and so was thinking 37 inch and prob run the sound through my stero.

price and model info greatfully recieved :lease:

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    very very tight budget mate......... Panny 6 series is £1686........... and one of the best SD panels out there....... otherwise there are LG units for a little less stay away from very cheap units as they arent worth the saving Richersounds had some graded Fujitsu screens for £999 a while back keep an eye out for similar offers on Fujitsu and Panny screens perhaps NEC as well dont expect Ibook desktop too look good tho as SD Plasma is only WVGA res 852x480