Help - About Satellite

Godson

Standard Member
K - just a quick question. I have Sky in the living and i'm thinking about getting Satellite in my bedrooom.

I want Satellite just to watch the Premiership 06/07, can someone break it down in as easy as possible what i need and where, somewhere in London or via weblink, i can get it. Also, is the Art channels in english?

Also, does anyone know anywhere in London, South London, that installs Satellite???

Thx for your help
 

beerhunter

Novice Member
You can get Sky multiroom for an additional payment of ten quid per month. All (well most) of the deals are on Sky's web site. If you DIY you can get a second hand box, a multiple LNB, some coax and install it your self. Then you just need an additional card from Sky for which you pay the £10 pcm.
 

Godson

Standard Member
Beer - what are you talking about??? I'm talking about getting a Technomate 1500+ and just wanted to know what else i'll need to get Art channels
 

neilmcl

Member
Godson said:
Beer - what are you talking about??? I'm talking about getting a Technomate 1500+ and just wanted to know what else i'll need to get Art channels
The why didn't you make yourself clearer in your first post :rolleyes:
 

rbentley

Standard Member
Godson said:
Beer - what are you talking about??? I'm talking about getting a Technomate 1500+ and just wanted to know what else i'll need to get Art channels
He must have forgot to turn on his mind reader device, silly man!
 

Godson

Standard Member
rbentley said:
He must have forgot to turn on his mind reader device, silly man!
Sorry i thought it was switched on :D
But seriously can you guys help, i want to get it installed and set-up before saturday
 

Godson

Standard Member
Just got a quote for £300 for equipment (dish, box, not motorised) and installation, but not including the ART card. If i want it motorised it would be an extra £50

Is that a good price or not?
 

SamRadford

Novice Member
Godson said:
Is that a good price or not?
You forgot to list the equipment quoted for but I'll ask my grannie - she's Claire Voyant.
 

thfccambs

Banned
Godson said:
Just got a quote for £300 for equipment (dish, box, not motorised) and installation, but not including the ART card. If i want it motorised it would be an extra £50

Is that a good price or not?
Thats a grweat price m8,paid £500 for mine nearly 12 months ago.I have an 80cm motorised dish with technomate 1500ci.
All your need to do is buy a 12 month art card (£90 to £130) depend where from.Drop me a pm if you need to.:thumbsup:

Your get all the sky games plus prem plus and a choice of 3 to 6 prem 3pm KO.:hiya:

All legal if viewing at home.
 

thfccambs

Banned
Godson said:
. Also, is the Art channels in english?

English Audio on all premiership games,Art 2 audio is very bad though can crackle from time to time.
 

SamRadford

Novice Member
hunts1uk said:
English Audio on all premiership games,Art 2 audio is very bad though can crackle from time to time.
And that's on a £500 system. I wonder what a £300 system will sound like?
 

thfccambs

Banned
SamRadford said:
And that's on a £500 system. I wonder what a £300 system will sound like?

It's a problem with Art not the reciver.
 

Hitby

Well-known Member
<noob alert> what is this fabled 'ART card' of which you speak? and what do you need? All Sky, premplus and extra football? Please, inform me!
 

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more

Trending threads

Top Bottom