Help a noob please.

Jay

Banned
Right I want to give the online a bash but a bit confused by the large amount of options.

How do I do unranked matches? What are the various game types? ANy ideal gametypes etc that would be better for a beginner to try?

Does anyone have a link or can point me in the right direction of what I'd like to know.

Cheers in advance.

D

Deleted member 380232

Go to Matchmaking and then Social Playlists.

Rumble Pit is for 6-8 players and is every man for himself

Social Slayer is 4v4 team based games

Both of these would be the best bet I'd say. You still might come up against some very good players but stick with it and it's very rewarding. Both of these you can play with friends as well so feel free to send me an invite.

You might need to download the Heroic Map pack and Cold Storage Map, both are free :)

EDIT : :rotfl: @ your sig

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Social slayer or skirmish will be the place to try, but you will find yourself against some good players in social slayer as having no rank you can get matched against anyone so you will find yourself on the end of a bit of a pasting sometimes. Biggest tip i can offer is to change your control config to Bumper Jumper asap, its a bit odd to begin with but will definately help in the long run

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom