• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help... ! 3year old hacker removed my passcode

iancot

Standard Member
My boys can't keep off my iPad and the youngest loves the toy story digital book.... So much so he tried to get on while I wasn't paying attention and looks to have kept trying the passcode until it erased itself!

I've recovered the whole iPad but now can't set a passcode - in fact the top box 'use passcode' option is missing and the rest of the passcode options are greyed out?

Any ideas or help?

Giblets2

Established Member
You could offer him up for adoption...? ;)

iancot

Standard Member
The child in question has been dealt with don't worry.

I have fixed this as the passcode seems to be linked to the exchange server account which also wasn't working. I completely removed the account and when re-adding it prompted me to set a passcode before I could use it. I had previously thought this was my exchange password however is the iPad passcode.

Worrying that if you remove an exchange account it also removes the ability To lock your iPad.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom