Help !?!? 3 of the same LCD in 1 room ??

captain.kirk

Standard Member
Hi folks...

Looking for some guidance, befroe I dive into the unknown :eek:

Is it possible to have 3 of the same LCD in the same room, and work independantly from each of the remotes or will I get TV 1 change channel with TV 3 remote and casuing madness ?

Any help of pointers on a solution or work around would very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sirez

The only thing I can think of is to get a remote such as the Harmony 890 that sends RF signals to a base station which then relays them to an infrared emiter that you can stick over the sensor on the tv, you can have a seperate emiter for each tv and assign them separately on the remote so you can control one tv at a time.

Last edited:

ziffius

You should be able to get either option by playing around with the battery strengths.

I have 4 Sharp Plasmaclusters in a single room. One of the remotes has brand new batteries, and another has run down batteries. If I press any button on the remote with new batteries in, it operates all 4 units regards of the position of the remote. However with the remote that has drained batteries in, I have to specifcally point it at the unit I want to operate. So I can operate them all at once, or indivually depending on which remote I use.

Last edited:

Sirez

playing around with the battery strengths.

lol

I would imagine that every now and again things don't go the way you want and you end up effecting more than one display, not really a permanent solution imo.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom