1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet camera

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by philcoo, Jan 14, 2002.

1. philcoo

philcoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I currently have a Panasonic NV-DS15B Digital Camcorder which I've DV-IN enabled. I was wondering if anbody knew if it is possible to connect a helmet camera to this as I'd like to record some mountain bike footage during my holiday this year. I've seen some on the web, but they all seem to need an AV IN socket. I know I'd need a new remote to set the camera to record, but don't want to fork out for this yet if I can't get anything to use it with. Any replies gratefully accepted.

Phil

2. DigiStuff

DigiStuff
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Phil,

There are currently no DV Helmet Cameras available. We are working on other solutions for this at Datavision however. Analogue seems to be the only way to go right now. We can supply you with a Sony Bullet Camera and DV Deck to do the job but this is not a cost effective package right now. We will be at the Video Forum Show at Wembley 5-7th Feb so if you can come and take a look at what we are doing!!

Regards

Mark
    www.datavision.co.uk