Hell's Kitchen - ITV

zz101

Ex Member
Reaction score
OMG whats happened to Kelly Le Brock??!! :eek:

OMG whats happened to Kelly Le Brock??!! :eek:

What do you mean ? we are supposed to be going Lazer bowling tonight. :thumbsup:

EDIT wow I see what you mean....what a shame no bowling for you pet...

......I'll never be able to watch Wierd Science in the same light again.

That's the difference of being 25 & 47 & living in America.

That 'Matt' gimp friend of Marco's in the red kitchen is a bit of a ****, trying to be all high & mighty like his boss to the girls - do you think he'd act like that in front of Barry McGuigan? - I don't think so.

The funny thing is that I've eaten at a restaurant called Kelly's in Key West which she owned. It wasn't bad so she clearly has nothing to do with the cooking there :D

Anyone know why the swearing is censored? It's on after the watershed after all.

Anyone else severely disappointed with the show? I honestly thought that MPW was some sort of firebrand chef .. he's turned out to be a wuss! :eek: They keep on about how he famously made Gordon Ramsey cry like a baby.... he must have opened Gordon's oven too early and his souffle failed to rise... :boring:

i saw it where he asked someone else to eject people from the restaurant...has he ever gone up to them himself and told them to leave? chicken.

I think he's quite good. He's a bit more supportive of his chefs than Ramsay was. And I still don't think we've seen him blow his top properly yet.

someone literaly pulled the plug - on transmission :D

Anyone watching it so far this year? i watched it so far, its ok.

Marco Pierre White thinks he is some kind off messiah figure with the way he talks, dishing out wisdom. Also the contestants seem to be dazed by him.

Anyone watching it so far this year? i watched it so far, its ok.

Marco Pierre White thinks he is some kind off messiah figure with the way he talks, dishing out wisdom. Also the contestants seem to be dazed by him.

Watched it twice now. That Jody tonight.......what a sycophant :eek:.

Quite fancy Danielle. Mind you, she does seem as possibly the most nervous person on the planet.

The best part of the show was always the sarcasm of Angus Deayton, his replacement is a poor stand in!

Marco is being made to look like a real terror, funny show though.

Ade is great, Jody I liked at first but is now becoming a major irritant.

Linda is nice too, enjoyable show :)

Whats with Jody, he seems to have a major attitude problem, sack him already.:thumbsdow
Danielle to win.:thumbsup:

That was great :D

Hell's Kitchen got interesting, and Jody Latham humiliates himself on nation tv when he decides to act as a plonker by slacking off his duties.
Yeah it definitely his young boyish age showing his lack off respect to everyone off his team members.

He got saved by the skin on his teeth (is that the right phrase!), by been given a second chance tonight. The show felt very american tonight. Im suprised no one hit him.

Another good episode tonight, more antics by Jody, and the the right person got sacked.

Another good episode tonight

Yes it was good. Jody certainly deserved to go but Marco's observation of him was very astute 'He's not an angry young man just hurt'. God, the amount of times I was called an angry young man :eek:. Love the banter between Jean Christophe and Marco :D. When Jean told Marco he looked like Arrafat he was spot on :rotfl:.

That Jonathan Ansell........really made himself look a ***** !

Yes it was good. Jody certainly deserved to go but Marco's observation of him was very astute 'He's not an angry young man just hurt'. God, the amount of times I was called an angry young man :eek:. Love the banter between Jean Christophe and Marco :D. When Jean told Marco he looked like Arrafat he was spot on :rotfl:.

That Jonathan Ansell........really made himself look a ***** !

That the guy who went up the the counter? i thought he stuck up for himself and the table, rather than go out with a whimper and leave the restaurant because Nick does not like criticism.

Yes that's him. I know what you mean about Nick but felt he didn't need a round of applause when he dropped the plates :devil:.

Everyone cheers when someone drops something where ever it is..
plus he got 0 for service that night :D

Another good episode tonight, more antics by Jody, and the the right person got sacked.

Totally agree, so glad he went,:smashin: would have been wrong if he had stayed.
Got to say that he had been getting on my nerves with his immature "playing to the camera" antics, think he seemed pretty sure Marco wouldn't sack him...got that wrong didn't he. :)

I feel it's getting more enjoyable as it's progressing and my opinion is it was down to poor editing at the beginning. The production team were definitely playing up to the 'angry Marco' image, but now they seem to be concentrating more on his humour which on times is hilarious.

eg.

'Danielle, Shout at the waiters, that was their choice in life...to be shouted at!':D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom