1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellraiser a bargain

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by dUnKle, Sep 3, 2000.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,319
    Another bargain coutesy of our friends at play247

hellraiser 1 and 2 box set with tons of extras and re-mastered soundtrack type stuff

only 17.99

can not remember seeing either of them so ill order it

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    duncan,thank,s for pointing that one out,i just placed an order also, surley there has to be a mistake with that price,for all the flak that play seem to be getting lately i honestly think they cant be beaten for price and speed of deliverys,okay wee might have waited a bit for t2,so what sometimes delays happen,its better getting your order late rather than never.
    how mainy suppliers give you free recorded delivery?,i always recieve my orders a max of 3-4 days,i was using express com for long time,lost about 4-5 discs in the post,i decided to give play try,havent looked back since.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Duncan,

"We have such sights to show you"

hahaha, sorry mate it had to be done!

Thanks for letting us know about the great deal.

4. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Even though I haven't 'converted' completely, I am more and more looking towards Play as they are just so good all round. For a few pounds at most, their service is so much better. I've always been an advocate of others ie, DVDBoxOffice, but these days I'm not so sure.
    I think the bulk of my orders will head their way unless the price is easily beaten by others due to exchange rates and so on.
    Plus speed is always a good one to win me over. Play are great at that.

------------------
    Douch!!......Wot's da madder, da CIA got you pushing too many penzils?