Hellp me..suggetion for av receiver.

ragkumar

Standard Member
all redy by one BOSE acoutimass am6 5.1 peaker system, pls suggetion for good sound quality av receiver to match am6. give me model No... onkyo, denon, yamaha,

Last edited:

ragkumar

Standard Member
BOSE acoutimass am6 5.1 peaker system, pls suggetion for good sound quality av receiver to match am6. give me model No... onkyo, denon, yamaha, ect... :facepalm:

dwhite

Distinguished Member
Merged, please bump your original thread rather than create new ones.

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What is your budget for the reciever?
To be honest I would not get the Bose speakers but get another make (these will sound better and cost less). Hence if you give a combined budget for speakers and recievers then further recommendations for both can be given. Also some constraints/desires for the system will help.
Is it just for movies or music as well? DO you have to have small speakers or can you place floorstanders/standmounts? What sources will you be connecting to it all?

ragkumar

Standard Member
My budget is about $700 [$ 350,$350 ech] For home theater setup in my dining room I want a small satellite speaker system (5.1)for movies and music. Kindly suggest for floorstanders also.

PSM1

Distinguished Member
are you in the US? This is a mainly UK forum so not sure what recievers are available with you.
Options in the UK that would fit your budget include:
Onkyo 507 or Sony 800 with Tannoy SFX 5.1 speaker set.
and
Yamaha 465 or Denon 1610 with Jamo A102 speaker set.

ragkumar

Standard Member
Onkyo 507 or Sony 800 with Tannoy SFX 5.1 speaker set.
and
Yamaha 465 or Denon 1610 with Jamo A102 speaker set not available in dubai market ,ONKYO hometheater package is available. [ HT-S6200[7.1] HT-S6205, HT-5205, HT- S3200, HT-S6205... OTHERS...which models is good for sound quality after by in cargo servies in dubai, not going dubai but permission is not alowed in oman Gov.. give me model models other HT-......

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom