Hello Sky why have you taken it away?

addicott

Novice Member
When is SKY HD and SKY + not SKY HD or +?

When for no reason whatsoever they decide to take it away from you. This evening my HD box has lost its HD channels and SKY+ capability, and of course I have failed recording and cannot play back any either. Very frustrating especially when you are told it will be put back on and it is not (no suprise there then is there). I wonder if I could accidentally take away the monthly payment and tell them I will pay it and forget to do so! Anyone else with this problem?

addicott

Novice Member
Oh no...

It's the card pairing problem again. Now i'm told to swap the cards over and they will try and fix it. But why I ask this had been working for several weeks after a card pairing problem. And tonight it fails, just great.

Mighty Chipster

addicott said:
When is SKY HD and SKY + not SKY HD or +?

When for no reason whatsoever they decide to take it away from you. This evening my HD box has lost its HD channels and SKY+ capability, and of course I have failed recording and cannot play back any either. Very frustrating especially when you are told it will be put back on and it is not (no suprise there then is there). I wonder if I could accidentally take away the monthly payment and tell them I will pay it and forget to do so! Anyone else with this problem?
Since Sky introduced there new computerised system a few months back they have had nothing but problems.

Which is why new installations are experiencing "card pairing" problems and why many users are unable to record new or play pre-recorded programmes.

They foresee that the new system will take months to catch up on those Sky users (cards) that have incorrect (phantom) information.

Dan2234

Novice Member
I have the same problem! my Sky HD Box has the Primry HD Channels but No HD Premium Channels when the Enginner tried to pair the card he was told by Sky that there was an error on the system twice.

Top Bottom