Hello me choose between these two amps please

tails007

I'm looking to setup a 7.1.2 system at home. I can get the below amps for the same price (650). Which would you choose please, and why?

Speakers will be monitor audio and svs pb1000. Epson 4k projector going to a 9ft screen.

Yamaha:

Denon:

two2midnight

Distinguished Member
I'm looking to setup a 7.1.2 system at home. I can get the below amps for the same price (650). Which would you choose please, and why?

Speakers will be monitor audio and svs pb1000. Epson 4k projector going to a 9ft screen.

Yamaha:

Denon:
Denon as it is the only one which can do your 7.1.2 requirement. The Yamaha is 7 channel vs 9 channel for the Denon
9-channel surround sound
With 9.2 channels of sound, the AVR-X3600H gives you a wide range of surround sound and multi-room options. Choose between 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 Dolby Atmos speaker configurations with two or four ceiling speakers. Alternatively, stick with 5.2.2 and power a second pair of speakers in another room or bi-amp your main pair of speakers. As your system grows, so the capability of this Denon AVR grows with it.

tails007

Denon as it is the only one which can do your 7.1.2 requirement. The Yamaha is 7 channel vs 9 channel for the Denon
9-channel surround sound
With 9.2 channels of sound, the AVR-X3600H gives you a wide range of surround sound and multi-room options. Choose between 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 Dolby Atmos speaker configurations with two or four ceiling speakers. Alternatively, stick with 5.2.2 and power a second pair of speakers in another room or bi-amp your main pair of speakers. As your system grows, so the capability of this Denon AVR grows with it.
Completely missed that! Thanks very much

gibbsy

Better Room EQ on the Denon with Audyssey XT32. Very easy to set up and use.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom