• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hellboy UMD £7.99

mutamist

Thanks for that - I liked that film and that price it'll join my small UMD collection! Hard to find UMDs on that website - there doesn't seem to be a PSP or UMD section, only came up when I searched for Hellboy - any others on there?

hughesy

Not sure... i only noticed cos it was in the "Top Ten Cheap DVD's" bar on the left hand side....

It shouldn't of been that hard to find though as i posted a link :confused:

mutamist

I found it fine, what I meant was that it's hard to find without the link because after seeing that I wanted to see if there were any other cheap UMDs but couldn't find any at all which sparked my curiosity as to how easy or hard it was to find the Hellboy UMD without the awesome link you provided.

EDIT: easier than I thought, just search doe UMD within DVD, strange how when you search for UMD in 'All Products' none of the UMDs come up.

http://www.sendit.com/video/promotion/0508_umd_movies

Steven

Senior Moderator
Its a rubbish film

Beginning was good - suitably dark due to nazis, but then it becomes too light hearted. OK, they intended a comic book feel, but it don't work in this case

hughesy

mutamist said:
I found it fine, what I meant was that it's hard to find without the link because after seeing that I wanted to see if there were any other cheap UMDs but couldn't find any at all which sparked my curiosity as to how easy or hard it was to find the Hellboy UMD without the awesome link you provided.

EDIT: easier than I thought, just search doe UMD within DVD, strange how when you search for UMD in 'All Products' none of the UMDs come up.

http://www.sendit.com/video/promotion/0508_umd_movies

There are a good few films there and it's nice to see that the prices are getting more resonable. But i would still rather buy the DVD (which in most cases would be cheaper) and convert...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom