Hellboy 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Oh, bollocks. I'm going to have to buy this now. Love both the Del Toro Hellboys. Are there any plans for a double-feature version including both films, do you think?

Oh, bollocks. I'm going to have to buy this now. Love both the Del Toro Hellboys. Are there any plans for a double-feature version including both films, do you think?
Different studios for the two so would think no chance.

I have the 3-disc DVD version but I could be tempted by this on a price-drop/multi offer. storming film on all levels. half wish he'd do a 3D conversion, if he could do it as good as the Pacific Rim effort.

Brilliant film this, And a great review. Thanks!

I have the 3-disc DVD version but I could be tempted by this on a price-drop/multi offer. storming film on all levels. half wish he'd do a 3D conversion, if he could do it as good as the Pacific Rim effort.

I imagine this and its sequel will be available in '2 for £30' deals next month. Will be when I look to pick them up. Great movies.

I imagine this and its sequel will be available in '2 for £30' deals next month. Will be when I look to pick them up. Great movies.
It was in a 2 for £30 a couple of months ago at amazon. First time for a pre-order at amazon. Sequel has been in a 2 for £20 at Zoom recently. Early bird price for the pair of them was £25 :smashin:

Last edited:
looking forward to getting this one, great film, Perlman was excellent in the title role nd I have a soft spot for Selma Blair. Getting both films in 4K will make for good back to back viewing as both were well filmed

There is only one Hellboy - Perlman. Hands down. He totally nailed that character, and both movies are excellent. I actually re-watched Hellboy II a few weeks back and forgot how much fun it was.

wcLcAC8.jpg

£11.30 shipped www.fishpond.co.uk/Movies/Hellboy-UHD-Jeffrey-Tambor/9317731148583

Don't go over £15.00 as it's an import and Her Maj needs money for Brexit®.

15p PayPal charge (or use a credit card).

Likely coming from New Zealand so censorship label may be different.

All your base are belong to us.

damn, that's quite the saving, I assume the company's legit?

EDIT - genuine LOL moment at work, I was searching under "horror" and on page 5 of the results is "William Castle collection", "Legacy"....and that pinnacle of terror, "Rio 2" X-D

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom