Heli

BName

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever called in a helicopter for it to just stop on the edge of the map not move or fire then disapear after about a minute ?

No, but I have called one in only for it to be shot down in less than a minute! :eek:

And why is it that when I'm doing everyone a favour by shooting one down, some idiot nearly always comes along and shoots me while I'm at it? :mad:

ATB

Max

And why is it that when I'm doing everyone a favour by shooting one down, some idiot nearly always comes along and shoots me while I'm at it? :mad:

ATB

Max

Tell me about it, that happens to me nearly all the time so i dont usually bother now :rolleyes:

Not everyone knows this tip for Helicopter to work best.

Once you get 7 kills DONT call the copter in, if you do sure it'll get you a few more kills but the likely hood is you'll die shortly after and it may kill a further 3 or 4 people for you after you respawn but it won't give you a UAV etc.

If you get the 7 kills, continue like normal until you die and then call in the Copter, since you've called it in after you've respawned, any kills you get will count towards a UAV, Airstrike and another Helicopter :)

On bog this works particuarly well because once you get the Copter once then die and call it in, it usually gets you about 5 kills which in turns gets you another airstrike which in turns leads to another copter - then simply repeat the process. I can usually clock up over 100 kills on a Sabotage or HQ game on this level simply by following this simple process :thumbsup:

Chris.

Had a few funny moments about this, get the copter then think right i need to die, walk out into the street knifing thin air must look bizarre :)

I can usually clock up over 100 kills on a Sabotage or HQ game on this level simply by following this simple process :thumbsup:
Over 100 kills? :eek:

I'm happy if I get over 25 - definitely going to try your tip and if it works I'll owe you big time! :thumbsup:

I hardly get into double figures on bog so was chuffed the other day to get a 15 kill streak on it. I only got 21 kills for the whole game though.

If you get the 7 kills, continue like normal until you die and then call in the Copter, since you've called it in after you've respawned, any kills you get will count towards a UAV, Airstrike and another Helicopter :)

Has this changed in a recent update or something then? Because whenever I've tried this the chopper kills do not count towards UAV and airstrike etc which I do find a bit strange - especially seeing as if I get 5 kills, then die and call in an airstrike, the deaths from an airstrike do count towards UAV etc. :confused:

Yeah theres something behind this. At the moment if you die after a chopper it takes more then 3 kills for me to get an air strike.

Yeah theres something behind this. At the moment if you die after a chopper it takes more then 3 kills for me to get an air strike.
That's because and air strike requires 5 kills! :p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom