Heavy Rain Special Edition £39.99 - HMV

Thanks, have ordered.

Sony have confirmed HMV is the only place that will be selling the SE.

Some of the previews make this sound incredible and very unique... very interested to see if the ideas come off in reality.

I think it's from the same team that did Fahrenheight on the original xbox which was one of the best and imaginative games i've ever played.

I think this game is one of it's kind, It good for a change rather than playing pes 2010 and MW2 every time.

Heavy Rain looks awesome and can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII. Fantastic year for gamers. :thumbsup:

Will pre order next month when we find out what the DLC content is and if any other cheap pre order comes across.

I think this game is one of it's kind, It good for a change rather than playing pes 2010 and MW2 every time.

Heavy Rain looks awesome and can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII. Fantastic year for gamers. :thumbsup:

Will pre order next month when we find out what the DLC content is and if any other cheap pre order comes across.

The DLC includes an additional playable chapter (The Taxidermist IIRC). For the same price as everywhere else, I thought it quite good value. Realistically, the DLC on PSN will probably be about £5.

I'd pre-order now to make sure you get a copy (provided you want it that much), I seem to remember HMV had the special edition of MW2 and stopped taking orders. I'm not saying this will be as popular, but you're under no obligation to keep that pre-order.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom