1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaven's Gate film - help please?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Sep 28, 2003.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    HI,

Having just tried to watch Michael Cimino's fatally-flawed 219 minute (NTSC version) western epic "Heaven's Gate" about the great Johnson County War, I was wondering if anyone could help me please?

I know the film is out on R1 DVD, but I'm actually looking to find out if there is a copy of the film script that can be downloaded from somewhere please.

I don't mind what version it's from (be it the 149 minute edit, the full uncut 219 minute version, or any of the other variants that exist of this cult western), but I would like to read it, as it's one hell of a difficult film to follow.

Can anyone help out, or direct me?

Thanks. :)

Pooch

2. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    I've tried a bit of a search but it seems that there's some sort of suicide cult with a similar name tht seems to hijack all the search engine results.

I know that there are lot of scripts published by the BFI, so may be it maybe worthwhile contacting them

Then theres Steven Bach book "The Final Cut".

I'll nose about some more.

3. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,149
    They are the ones that offed themselves believing they'd end up in a spaceship hidden inside the hale-bopp comet.

total utter loonies