• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Heathrow Spotters - Myrtle Avenue

chrism_scotland

Lol, I saw this looks a cracking spot. I always meant to take a wander down when I worked in the vicinity of Heathrow but never made it :( Does look like it would be worth a trip though.

See post 238 on AVF. Map supplied (see link) scroll up - it's above the first location listed. Outside The Mission Hall on Steam Farm Lane is also good if you can find a parking spot. These are both excellent locations if aircraft are landing on 27L. See spotting locations.

Note that Myrtle Avenue is actually a residential side road with a dead-end so parking and turning is nigh-on impossible. The small field at the end is used for walking dogs, so watch out for brown mines.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom