Heat on Blu?

Potatoe Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
as per title is Heat out on Blu ray, it is a classic i have somehow missed and have never seen!

Hope it's not region locked (listed as A there for now). If it is I hope the region B/free version (when it comes) has a decent soundtrack, that shoot out should sound amazing :cool:

Sam

I can feel the heat building up from here:cool: bring it on

Should be a region-free disc if its Warner Bros.

There was firm 'talk' of this. I seem to remember that MM wanted to ensure the best possible HD master was created, and I think it was due for release late this year or early next.

Steve W

Looking forward to this. I still have the original DVD release (in fact I reviewed it for the R2 database project when it first came out) and even back then the PQ was a bit ropey and that was by the standards of first generation DVD. I've never got together the motivation to double dip on DVD, but will almost certainly do so for BD.

I hope the HD Version is better than the DVD's. Both DVD's have a change in colour tone half way through the movie. The problem isn't as bad on the special edition but I'm wondering what will happen with the Blu Ray.

Looking forward to this. I still have the original DVD release (in fact I reviewed it for the R2 database project when it first came out) and even back then the PQ was a bit ropey and that was by the standards of first generation DVD. I've never got together the motivation to double dip on DVD, but will almost certainly do so for BD.

In the U.S. there was a re-release of this on DVD- it was a 2 disc set with a hugely improved picture quality...but even that will be blown away when the Blu-ray is released.

I cracked and re-bought the R1 2-Disc SE DVD the other day, PQ was excellent upscaled -- but I'll still be looking forward to the Blu -- especially if it comes in a nice Digi-Book :thumbsup:

I think we all can't wait to see & hear the Bank Heist/Escape scene, I hope they really work well on the audio on that scene & its brilliant!!!!

Val Killer doing the Rambo!!:D

Heat is one of my favourite films ever. Really hope it comes out on Blu soon

I'm fairly certain that's a mis-price, but I've ordered it all the same. Cheers!

Well I have got in there with the order before anything happens like it did with Gladiator.

An excellent price for an excellent film.

Bring on the shoot out in glorious lossless sound :thumbsup:

Cheers pre-ordered along with Gremlins which is also £9.69

Up to £17.99 now.

:(

I hope we all got in early.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom