Heat - back at cinemas 19/3/18

WarHog

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is nation wide, but my local Cineworld is showing Heat next Monday 19th March for one day only. This will be great to see again on the big screen..

maxresdefault.jpg

Only seems to be Sheffield. I’ll be up there 16-18th too:rolleyes::facepalm:

Only seems to be Sheffield. I’ll be up there 16-18th too:rolleyes::facepalm:

Thats a shame, maybe delay your trip by a day?:)

Just noticed that Pulp Fiction will be showing on 26th March, but sadly only at Cineworld Glasgow:mad:.

But their Classic Movie days are worth looking to for, usually on Mondays I believe. So far I've seen Gremlins, Its a Wonderful Life, Muppets Christmas Carol on will soon be seeing Heat.

Jees u have T1/2 in April as well:eek:

Jees u have T1/2 in April as well:eek:

Oooh, good spot, I've just booked my seat :lesson:

By the way, how did you find that? I searched for their Classic Movies but didn't find that one.

I had too many future bookings preventing me from booking T1 & T2 so Ive just had to cancel Labyrinth to free up space :mad:

Just googled it.

There’s a Cineworld page for Classic movies (hard to find direct on their site). Just had a scroll down there.

Have to click on each individual movie to see where its playing.

Might as well just be a Cineworld Sheffiled page:rolleyes::p

Ive discovered that if you type Classic into the search box it reveals forthcoming films. Cant find their dedicated page though!

Great to see this on the big screen last night, especially for the brilliant shout out in the street.

It seems that Sheffield Cineworld (21 screens) along with Printworks in Manchester (23 screens) are about the only megaplexes in the U.K. with a sufficient number of screens to regularly show these classic movies!

Our local Showcase (12 screens) has "Event" cinema now and again.

Titanic was on recently. LOTR-FOTR is scheduled for April (hope to pop and see that one of the big screen again - fave of the trilogy). They don't do that many (and I always seem to be away when something good is on:facepalm:) but it's better than nothing I guess.

Sheffield Cineworld has a few good films coming on their Classic Movies days...

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (original)
Terminator 1 & Terminator 2 double bill
Labyrinth
A Clockwork Orange
The Exorcist

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom