heartbeat noise from RF2

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by kevinmorgan777, Apr 29, 2007.

1. kevinmorgan777

kevinmorgan777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cn you help,

I've just installed a new TV and have run the cable from the RF2 on my Sky digibox and the picture is great. To allow me to listen to the Sky radio channels I have used the audio out on my TV and connected to my amp. The problem I have is that I now recieve a heart beat signal through the amp.

Previously I used the AV out on the Sky box and connected to my amp without any interferance. Does anyone have any suggestions so that I can listen to my music without the heartbeat in the background ?

Rgds
    Kevin.

2. JayCee

JayCee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,567
    Why have you connected via RF?...at least using the AV out the way you had it previously connected to your Sky box you would have had stereo out but if you have connected your Sky box to the TV via RF you will only have mono sound from the TVs audio out.
    Connect by scart and see if the noise disappears.

'

3. kevinmorgan777

kevinmorgan777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jaycee,

I can't connect via scart as the Sky box is 50ft away from the TV now, that is why I used the RF Out and run the cable around the outside of my house and into my TV. There are no scart sockets on my AMP so that rules that out. Thanks for your response. Kevin.