Headshot with a difference!

SeeHear

Novice Member
I have finally ordered a set of studio lights and today my other half and myself popped down to a friends studio for a quick basics on lighting. This then turned into a kind of mini shoot. Here is a photo of me messing around with the dressing up props and materials taken by my other half who is still learning.
CC is welcome

Terri

xxx

Attachments

• eyes_1.jpg
    eyes_1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 5,233

netronelson

Novice Member
very swish! - looks like something straight out of a glossy art-y magazine...

well done!

N.

denno75uk

Very professional. I'm no expert but it all looks spot on, lighting, get up, make up and such. Nice shot:thumbsup:

onefivenine

Novice Member
Nicely done. The eyes are a little soft compared to the sharp focus on the gloves. Was that intended?
Very impressive for messing about! :thumbsup:

4hero

Novice Member
Stunning shot, very well done indeed! I'm really interested in what lighting you used, looking to make a studio in my house and am looking for ideas for lights! Any help would be great.

SeeHear

Novice Member
Hi,
The shot was taken in a moderate sized studio with a grey paper backdrop. One light camera right and 2 strip lights behind a screen camera left.
The light camera right was a single bowens 250 watt strobe i am not sure about the strip lights but they looked a little like this Google Image Result for http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/2792768449_71cdd8c2f6.jpg?v=0
but not home made!

I have just bought some studio lights from elemental and so far so good, would recommend them and great value too Studio-flash.com from Elemental

Terri
xxx

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom