Headshot Blu-ray Review & comments

yandybox

Distinguished Member
Delete this if this is not allowed in any way but this has just been added to Netflix.

:censored:

simonlewis

Glad this film got reviewed pre-ordered it yesterday, will get it tomorrow. :smashin:

J.J.GITTES

Distinguished Member
Watched this today on Netflix's(fingers crossed we get more new releases on the service the day of the Blu)

Agree with the review, very entertaining 2hrs of Raid style violence with a story, really brutal as you would expect and really well shot as you really see every punch hit and blade hit home(shame a few American directors can't do that), and yes like the review mentioned it is a Bourne style story but don't let that put you off, it's a better film than the last two Bourne films for me, looking forward to watching it again.

Ripsnorter

Still on my list but an instabuy for me, and I'd also like to give a general heads up for 'The Villainess' by Byung-gil Jung, which screened in the Midnight section in this year's Cannes. Absolute mayhem-a-gogo as only the Koreans can.

7Dahl7

Standard Member
Not on the level of the Raid movies and the action scenes are ruined somewhat by shaky cam.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom