Headsets:- Your Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Bourner, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Bourner

Bourner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Hi all,

OK, over the weekend the my wired headset seems to have packed up. I can't hear anything through the earpiece. I can see on screen during lobbys that the mic is working. I've opened up the earpiece but all wires appear to be intact, so instead of a soldering iron I think it's time for a new headset.

I've decided I don't want a wireless headset for various reasons. I have a pair of kick ass 5.1 headphones I use when I don't want to talk to people so Sharktoon is out of the question.

So my question is what the best wired headset? Is it the offical MS one? I really like the look of this! Does anyone have experience of this or any other decent 3rd party wired headsets. Am I better off getting a package with the Camera, any good deals etc.

Any views appriciated. Thanks all.

2. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    I have just recently notice that there is two different official wired headsets ! :eek:

The difference is one has a lump! don't know the official terms near the connection to the controller and the other has nothing on the cable.

3. FazerThou

FazerThou

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +156
    Don't know about that particular model but i've used Plantronics headphones and mic on my pc for ages and they've been very good.

Paul