Headset question...

stoomc

Hi all,

Just got my first 360, so it was my first time on live the other day.
I noticed while I was playing Gears of war the other day that beside my name in the lobby was a speech bubble appearing every now and again...why would this be happening, as I had a the time my headset turned to mute?
I just have the basic headset that came with the Elite (the one that connects to the bottom of the controller) and I had the switch to no voice...any idea why it would be doing this. I wasn't speaking at the time and there was no noise in the room, so dont understand why this would be doing this anyway...have I got a dodgy headset?

Jackkk

Can't remember if it does this but no-one can still hear you best thing to do is set it to mute and just ask if anyone can hear you then if it's a yes clearly the headset is faulty.

stoomc

Can't remember if it does this but no-one can still hear you best thing to do is set it to mute and just ask if anyone can hear you then if it's a yes clearly the headset is faulty.

It doesn't seem to be doing it today...I might have had a loose connection or something last night. All is well.

Shut down thread if you want mods! Thanks :)

markwww673

I have the same iffy mike with new Elite that the mike doesn't sit in the bottom of the pad to well.

If your new to live you won't make to many friends if you keep your mike off. Gears is a team game sfter all.

mark..

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom