Heads Up - Series X & Series S stock here only !!! (Keep on topic please)

Please don't take offence but I am interested in when these are in stock again as the heading states. I can understand some are really pee'd off with their orders but I want to see posts about when this console is in stock, not some rant about deliveries. That is for this thread Xbox Series X / S Successful Pre Ordered Thread

Anyone get any update from very on our eta for these things now?

Hadn’t planned on getting one yet, so didn’t preorder, but then managed to get one last Saturday, so didn’t really keep up with everything, so quick question.

If something is X/S enhanced, it needs to be on internal to get the benefit, if it‘s not enhanced I can play off an external drive?

Hadn’t planned on getting one yet, so didn’t preorder, but then managed to get one last Saturday, so didn’t really keep up with everything, so quick question.

If something is X/S enhanced, it needs to be on internal to get the benefit, if it‘s not enhanced I can play off an external drive?

Correct, in fact if you have a game stored on an external drive and it receives an S/X patch then an arrow symbol will appear on the tile indicating you need to move it before you can play it.

Thanks. And apologies to everyone, realised I posted my question in the wrong thread.

Nothing for me but on a good note I’ve won £5million in a Nigerian lottery so I’ll buy everyone an xbox this Xmas :clap:
At current Ebay prices that will buy about 7 Xboxes. :)

Had a notification from hotstock last night saying Smyths had some instock, clicked the link as soon as it came through to my phone and they were already gone.

I'll be waiting until the new year when more stock is available and they don't sell in seconds.

Had a notification from hotstock last night saying Smyths had some instock, clicked the link as soon as it came through to my phone and they were already gone.

I'll be waiting until the new year when more stock is available and they don't sell in seconds.
Apparently they were briefly in stock at Smyths around 10:30pm. The rumour was that there was meant to be a drop of stock today and again on the 27th. As far as I know, no retailers released any stock today.

Showed In stock at Microsoft for about a minute earlier. I have one in my basket, showing delivery for 8 Dec.
Screenshot_20201121-233716_Chrome.jpg

Showing out of stock again at the moment though.
I'm not sure if it was just a glitch with the site or not.

Thanks mate , but whenever I go on there it never allows me to buy direct

A button appeared above the select retailer that said buy now, that went to the page I pictured above, but showed in stock.
Added to basket the checked the page again in another tab and was showing out of stock. It still goes through to the payment screen though, last time they had them it wouldn't go that far when they ran out.
Could just have been a glitch though but may be worth keeping an eye out.

A button appeared above the select retailer that said buy now, that went to the page I pictured above, but showed in stock.
Added to basket the checked the page again in another tab and was showing out of stock. It still goes through to the payment screen though, last time they had them it wouldn't go that far when they ran out.
Could just have been a glitch though but may be worth keeping an eye out.
Cheers mate

It’s a glitch as it has been like it for days. I have been to able to add a fair few to the basket but it never lets you pay for it. I contacted MS as I had an order number etc and they confirmed they had no stock and it was a glitch. Obviously there will become a time it won’t be a glitch so I guess alls we can do is keep trying. Smyths seem to be the ones getting stock randomly at the moment but no matter how quick you get one in the basket it’s gone before you get chance to check out. Pretty sure there are bots set up that get the Jump every-time. Definitely a frustrating process.

Looking at the other thread, it seems that stock has been appearing on the Smyths site for click and collect. May be worth checking throughout the day.

Looking at the other thread, it seems that stock has been appearing on the Smyths site for click and collect. May be worth checking throughout the day.
I was on the smyths website earlier. 3 showed up in stock @ Northampton and 2 @ Portsmouth, but each time I was too late. I still have a console in my basket, but spamming the checkout is doning nothing.

At present it’s sporadic for smyths for click and collect only.. no delivery you just got to scroll the locations.

I travelled from Reading to Southampton to get mine off smyths. Picked some bargains off facebook marketplace on the way.

will be gutted if I find out some closer to home were available but no big deal.

folks 08:52 onwards stock has been appearing left n right for click n collect. Idk the situation now but they were very easily acquirable.
Trick is to have it in your basket already. Then refresh the stock checker. Helps if uve bought from smyths before so its a matter of pressing submit (+3 digit code).

4 hour round trip to get mine from Smyths Swansea, I had almost given up hope.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom