Heads Up - Series X & Series S stock here only !!! (Keep on topic please)

djt111

*** well done argos
Your FastTrack order has been cancelled. We have arranged a refund into the account that you made the purchase from. You will receive your refund within 5 working days. If your collection window has not expired, there has been a problem with your order. If you still wish to make this purchase, please order again.

TruroSpurs

Right Argos are doing my head in, shop is showing in stock but when I try and select it just states its not eligible for collection

mklion123

Distinguished Member
I just noticed a pop-up on the Curry's website for the Xbox series X that said the page had been viewed over 376,000 times, I think that's what we're all up against.

DigitalDigger

I just noticed a pop-up on the Curry's website for the Xbox series X that said the page had been viewed over 376,000 times, I think that's what we're all up against.
Or 752 of us checked 500 times a piece?
I know I must have checked each of the 5 sites at least that much

arenaman

Yesterday it was saying 1.1 million, we should be ok people are losing interest :laugh:

cuke2u

I saw that and just felt I will never be able to obtain a replacement for my faulty one this year..

Tim7

And there’s the first email from Box! Unsubscribed.

I saw that and just felt I will never be able to obtain a replacement for my faulty one this year..
Sell you mine for £1000 :) only joking

cuke2u

Amazon had one for less earlier, just under £800. However I am happy to wait and use my xbox one thank you...

Better to wait. I wouldn't pay over original price

Tim7

I’ve pretty much settled that I won’t get one until next year now.

BlackCat^

If (like me) you are happy enough to opt for the Series S: keep refreshing the in-store stock of Smyths toys. Throughout the weekend they have had a trickle of stock throughout the country and this looks to have continued this morning.

They have literary been getting 2-4 units at a time and they tend to be gone within 5 minutes before another small batch crops up elsewhere. My Saturday was consumed with watching this (must have seen 20+ stores get stock at some point or another) but nothing appeared anywhere local to me. Finally, on Sunday morning 4 units were showing in my local store and I managed to bag one for collection which all went smoothly.

The same does not appear to be true for the X series, only the S series look to be cropping up in Smyths in small numbers and going quickly.

pesser

So after 3 days GAME finally responded to my tweet about stock :

No afraid we don't know yet

🤦🏽‍♂️

Amazon had one for less earlier, just under £800. However I am happy to wait and use my xbox one thank you...
You should have just sent yours to Microsoft to be repaired. my mate sent his away and he got a new console new serial number and everything he had drive issues yet they sent him a brand new box so now he has an extra controller too

Lewiee

If (like me) you are happy enough to opt for the Series S: keep refreshing the in-store stock of Smyths toys. Throughout the weekend they have had a trickle of stock throughout the country and this looks to have continued this morning.

They have literary been getting 2-4 units at a time and they tend to be gone within 5 minutes before another small batch crops up elsewhere. My Saturday was consumed with watching this (must have seen 20+ stores get stock at some point or another) but nothing appeared anywhere local to me. Finally, on Sunday morning 4 units were showing in my local store and I managed to bag one for collection which all went smoothly.

The same does not appear to be true for the X series, only the S series look to be cropping up in Smyths in small numbers and going quickly.
Thankyou thankyou 😁 just picked one up from Thanet . You're a star 😁😁😁

r1984

Argos Wembley has one in stock

Attachments

• 07F7A087-A04B-4B63-ADC4-65240C66B8E2.png
    07F7A087-A04B-4B63-ADC4-65240C66B8E2.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 37

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett