Heads Up - Series X & Series S stock here only !!! (Keep on topic please)

RAINS

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I wanted to create a thread to help those of us who have been unable to secure the X or S and allow others to quickly post available stock to give us a chance however slight. In light of lockdown I expect some of the walk in stock may appear for click and collect or delivery. Please keep each post short i.e. the retailer or link so we can react rather than these opportunities being lost in other threads... thanks in advance... fingers crossed for us :thumbsup:

For those doubters... AO had stock of both yesterday for a short period and Microsoft
today for X... both I missed :facepalm:

As @King Tones has stated , you can get one from MS via Poland , you only have to replace the power lead , the warranty is the same as the UK model , i ordered one tonight:)

Thank you.

is The online chat closed? I can’t seem to find a links trying to get one for my nephew

Thanks - excellent idea, I’m really hoping to secure one before Christmas!

I’ll try the online chat with Microsoft (if I can find a chat link) 👍

FYI. I just spoke to Microsoft on live chat and they got me a series s via Ireland. This means it’s also the same plug as England so no issues. £280 with exchange rate. Well happy as that’s my sons sorted for Christmas

Just noticed this, tried giving MS a call and they couldn’t get me a series x at all from anywhere in the EU. Perhaps I’ll have better luck on the live chat? Anyone have a direct link to it as I’m struggling to find it.

MisterTecno apparently have some units. There based in Spain and I backed off ordering as I’m not sure on this site. Anyone used these before?

Just noticed this, tried giving MS a call and they couldn’t get me a series x at all from anywhere in the EU. Perhaps I’ll have better luck on the live chat? Anyone have a direct link to it as I’m struggling to find it.
Should just be a pop up on the screen when you try and order. Was dead easy

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I’d say keep trying Microsoft, earlier when I contacted them no stock, just got off the live chat and managed to snag myself a series x via Norway. Thanks to the guys who pointed me in that direction, top blokes.

From what MS page can you start a live chat to see if any stock available?

I just rang Microsoft to order a Series X and they said they will try to source one from Poland or Italy and will call me back if they manage to get one. Fingers crossed...

Microsoft.com but it didn’t seem to work from an iPhone... Had to load up my iPad then there will be a little blue tab in the bottom right corner saying “need help speak to an expert”.

That might explain it, I’ve been trying off and on all day from my iPhone and couldn’t get the chat thing at all. I’ll try on my ipad later.

Microsoft rang me back telling me that they had one in stock and that we could continue with the order. But as he was taking my details it went back out of stock. apparently now out of stock in Italy and Poland.

I used the text chat & was offered one coming from Norway about 15 mins ago - I'd just need to swap out the norway power cable for a UK plug version. In end I decided against it as it would actually be for a work colleague rather than myself - but ask the MS sales person if they can try their Norway stock?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom