Heads Up - PS5 Stock Alerts only !! (Keep on topic please)

Sorry for being the bearer of bad now but so far..

5 of the 24 available PS5 disc bundles are now sold out.
6 of the 15 available PS5 All Digital bundles now sold out.
:(:(:(:(:(

I'm not in the queue btw, just being nosey to see how quickly they are selling out.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad now but so far..

5 of the 24 available PS5 disc bundles are now sold out.
6 of the 15 available PS5 All Digital bundles now sold out.
:(:(:(:(:(

I'm not in the queue btw, just being nosey to see how quickly they are selling out.
Seems to be all the ones with a media remote or a gameware starter kit.

I'm not sure that anyone can be sure that the "sold out-ness" isn't attributed to those in queues...

Would be a pretty silly thing to do - allow people into a queue to purchase, then sell out all the options that they could have otherwise chosen...

Website now not allowing any selection of bundles. Either they have stopped people selecting or wedsite has crashed.
Maybe hope for those who are in a q?

Allegedly there's another drop between 12 and 1 today.

I'd suggest following @PS5UKStock and @PS5UpdatesUK on Twitter as they're pretty good with their updates - it was the updates from PS5UpdatesUK that helped me to get a PS5 from Very last week.

Jumped in at start/ queued - could not add basic disc version at £449 to basket- came out and tried bundle with extra controller- straight in, zero queuing- order placed, email received.

I have one for my boys 10th birthday- I’m happy & big thanks to all on this thread

Allegedly there's another drop between 12 and 1 today.

I'd suggest following @PS5UKStock and @PS5UpdatesUK on Twitter as they're pretty good with their updates - it was the updates from PS5UpdatesUK that helped me to get a PS5 from Very last week.
From game again?

Got down to 35 minutes before the screen refreshed itself and took me to the standard PS5 section and shows as Out of Stock.

Yep, missed out again...

Pretty terrible system there...
  • Selected Digi, plus PSN and PS+
  • Got in the queue - 6 mins
  • Went up to 54 mins - fair enough, that's just how these things work.
  • It's my turn, around 54 mins in. Great.
  • Read the product info to be sure it's what I want.
  • Add to the basket :)
  • Erm - You've tried to add this to your basket too many times (No I haven't)
  • Try again
  • Try again
  • Try again
  • Try again
  • We have temporarily sold out of this product.
Why the hell does it allow you to queue for something specific, then sell out of it while you are in that queue, when you could have had the flexibility to chose another bundle during the hour that you waited?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention when I posted earlier - I got an alert from the Distill.io Chrome app a good couple of minutes before either the Telegraph or Stock Informer notifications came through.

It still doesn't guarantee you'll get onto the site quickly but I'd say it's definitely worth installing it and adding the custom site scanning data that was in the tweet posted a few pages back.

From game again?

Yes.

@ps5ukalerts have posted a "queue jumping" link on their Twitter feed that might help later.

Last edited:
Yes.

@ps5ukalerts have posted a "queue jumping" link on their Twitter feed that might help later.
I didn't see any queue jump link there, I've send link to my mate and he was put in the queue same like people over here, on my phone was skipping queue

If it's the link I saw, it was actually marked as Xbox but what seemed to be suggested was to use it so that you're already in a queue - any queue - to get onto the site so that you're ahead of the game by the time the rumoured second consignment of stock is released.

I assume the queue is just to get onto the site and, once on, you can navigate to the PS5 section.

Not sure how that will work if you reach the front of the queue before more stock is released, as you only have 30 minutes once you get your turn......

"From previous game drops, game tend to restock 3 hours after the first drop is launched. These are the consoles/bundles that were cancelled from the first drop. Using this info the restock should be at 12:45pm today. Try and get the t-shirt or media remote bundles as they are the ones that stay in stock for the most time"

If it's the link I saw, it was actually marked as Xbox but what seemed to be suggested was to use it so that you're already in a queue - any queue - to get onto the site so that you're ahead of the game by the time the rumoured second consignment of stock is released.

I assume the queue is just to get onto the site and, once on, you can navigate to the PS5 section.

Not sure how that will work if you reach the front of the queue before more stock is released, as you only have 30 minutes once you get your turn......
I joined it (about 45 mins ago) and when I got to the front of the queue it just took me to the ps5 home page where it said they were sold out. when I try it again now, it just takes me direct to the ps5 page, so not sure if that’s just because there is no queue anymore / i’m within the 30mins period / i am jumping the queue lol. Absolutely no idea 😂

I joined it (about 45 mins ago) and when I got to the front of the queue it just took me to the ps5 home page where it said they were sold out. when I try it again now, it just takes me direct to the ps5 page, so not sure if that’s just because there is no queue anymore / i’m within the 30mins period / i am jumping the queue lol. Absolutely no idea 😂
There is no stock anymore maybe that's why

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom