Heads Up - PS5 Stock Alerts only !! (Keep on topic please)

Been in the game queue twice today with no luck, looks like sold out again already

They have. A few bundles still appeared but wouldn’t go to the basket if I chose them.
Oh well.
At least some stock is now appearing and some got lucky.

And to be fair well done to GAME for cancelling all those multiple orders, there was one guy on the Discord who had ordered one at the same time as his dad and his order got cancelled because they're at the same address which sucks for him but proves they did what they said they would do.

I bet XXxsneakerbstrdXX isn't bragging about that on Tw@er.

Any idea how long Currys have had the PS5 on their console webpage to actually click on?

I haven’t seen it for ages and only ever saw PS4 bundles.

image.jpg

ShopTo site has gone live. Bundle deal - sites crashed already

Think it’s PS5 disc, 2 games and extra controller for £600

Last edited:
It wasn't up a couple of hours ago as I've been checking sites for any after missing out Game.

Maybe worth a watch then. ShopTo still not functioning.

Been trying Shop-To for a while, no joy

Shop to back online but I cannot find Ps5 consoles on the site

Hopefully there'll be a normal supply in a few short months. There's a finite supply of idiots buyers willing to shell out silly prices just to get it a bit earlier. Personally I'm just leaving it til I can just go online and buy it like any other normal purchase - it's not worth getting in a fizz over IMHO.

all seems to be gone! such a mess this

My son has been saving up all year for one of these :(

ok somehow managed to get 2 in the basket! basket not loading now. Obviously I only want 1

And now i'm in a queue! If the items are still in my basket at the end of the queue then maybe I have a chance???

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom