Heads Up - PS5 Stock Alerts only !! (Keep on topic please)

Welcome to this thread...

8 months ago...
went in game few weeks back was basically told they do not take pre orders or deposits at all.if they have them in stock its first come first servered.they will not even call u to tell u they have any in if u leave ur number.so u got to be lucky to get one.did see 4 at sony centre walton on thames 3 days before xmas sign in window when i walked pasted

I'm guessing that ebay will be overloaded with copies of Spider-Man Miles Morales in the new year? :D

My local Facebook Marketplace is still overloaded with consoles at £500+

I sometimes do a search for “PS5” to see if there’s any games.

Finally managed to get one from JL this morning with my staff discount, so have put my launch console up for sale in the classifieds slightly below RRP if anyone wants it. (Throwing in an amazon discount code for PS Plus @£37.49)

Finally managed to get one from JL this morning with my staff discount, so have put my launch console up for sale in the classifieds slightly below RRP if anyone wants it. (Throwing in an amazon discount code for PS Plus @£37.49)
What was wrong with the launch one that it needed replacing?

What was wrong with the launch one that it needed replacing?
Nothing, it hasn’t missed a beat.
But with the one from JL I got it at less than retail due to my staff discount and with a 2 year warranty.
Makes sense (to me at least) when I can either sell or CEX the launch one for more than I’ve paid for the JL one.

Nothing, it hasn’t missed a beat.
But with the one from JL I got it at less than retail due to my staff discount and with a 2 year warranty.
Makes sense (to me at least) when I can either sell or CEX the launch one for more than I’ve paid for the JL one.
Suppose if you can get a new model with no cost then why not.

My pre order made with Game on the 27 December has apparently shipped today. If I actually get the delivery service I paid for (£9.99 Premium Next Day via DPD) then this means I should get it tomorrow?

No idea if any of those people who paid extra for the INSURED option (£19.99) got it any sooner? This was being implied by Game when listing that delivery option when pre ordering.

You should get it tomorrow. DPD have usually been good for me. If you follow the tracking number, you should hopefully see it collected by DPD and enter their system later on this evening.

DPD are really good with their tracking.
Have they given you a tracking number you can use on the DPD site?

DPD are really good with their tracking.
Have they given you a tracking number you can use on the DPD site?
\

Nope, just an email from Game themselves stating that they've dispatched the order:

by default 2022-01-10 at 16.27.13.png

It might be an idea to download the DPD app and add your email address into it. If game has sent your email address as part of the delivery, the DPD app will pick it up.

Hopefully you should get an email from DPD themselves once it enters their system.
From experience it will have the tracking number & tomorrow morning (think they say before 11am) they will text/email you your 1hr delivery slot window.

Just this minute received another email from Game/DPD. This one is more specific and states that yes, I will receiver the order tomorrow and it also gives me a tracking number to use.

BT have been selling them this week to customers - I got a code from a by customer and ordered a bundle. It arrived today 👍🏼

Attachments

• 17A96974-2ED4-4482-AD7B-9BCF3CACBF53.jpeg
    17A96974-2ED4-4482-AD7B-9BCF3CACBF53.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 51
Looks like I might need to start keeping tabs on this thread.

Yeah I'm not interested in any bundle. lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom