Heads Up, Golden Grahams Cereal Back on Sale in the UK

Kevo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap:
After a three year absence and much facebook campaigning, Nestle have finally conceded to pressure and put their 'Golden Grahams' cereal back on the shelves (albeit only Tesco for now). They withdrew it due to 'commercial reasons' and left us with teh God awful 'Cinnamon Grahams'

Quite simply the best cereal ever.
Bought two boxes the other day and had a bowl on Sat night.
T'was like having your first bowl of Coco Pops/Golden Nuggets when you were a kid!

:clap::clap::clap:

I've never tried them (the name and adverts annoyed me), but shirley they can't be better than Crunchy Nut Cornflakes :confused:

Me neither. and don't call me Surely.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You can get them from Selfridges, £8 a box so a bit steep!!

I used to get them sent over from the USA for about £5, it works out cheaper to get 24 or so in one hit... but it's best to split them between people.

I used to get them sent over from the USA for about £5, it works out cheaper to get 24 or so in one hit... but it's best to split them between people.

I brought about 5-6 boxes back from Vegas last year... I don't think the girlfriend was too happy with me filling my suitcase with sugary cereal, but hey ho.

I brought about 5-6 boxes back from Vegas last year... I don't think the girlfriend was too happy with me filling my suitcase with sugary cereal, but hey ho.

As long as you mean putting the boxes in the the case I can't see why she'd have a problem, however if you were pouring the cereal into the case... :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom