• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Heads Up...4400 season 2 tonight....

F

Family Guy

...in HD and DD 5.1 on Sky One HD 10pm (though you might wanna check your EPG as I can't swear on the start time...)

Brilliant series for those of you that haven't seen it - for those of us that have, worth seeing again in HD and 5.1 methinks.

Nice on Sky. Along with the HD movie line up for September, things seem to be moving (slowly) in the right direction.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
I notice next weeks isn't showing as HD or DD according to the info banner, hope it's a mistake. Picture was very good on this last night, shame about the programme I thought it was a bit slow, enjoyed the first series so I'll stick with it. Amazes me something like Invasion gets cancelled after 1 series and yet this got a 2nd series!

F

Family Guy

mikeyparkster said:
what i dont get is why they show the simpsons in HD when its clearly not as good as a picture to the eye as the low res one...?
??
It's not in HD - it's upscaled. I only ever use Sky One HD (channel 197) o watch or record shows made in HD.

PaulJR

Standard Member
zAndy1 said:
I notice next weeks isn't showing as HD or DD according to the info banner, hope it's a mistake. Picture was very good on this last night, shame about the programme I thought it was a bit slow, enjoyed the first series so I'll stick with it. Amazes me something like Invasion gets cancelled after 1 series and yet this got a 2nd series!

And a third !:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom