1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heads gonna blow up!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Supernosh, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Supernosh

Supernosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am very new to all this AV stuff but feel very enthused after reading all of your excellent threads!! So many opinions...........

I think my head is going to explode!!!

I have spent ages deciding to go for the AE100 and after reading various threads I am now thinking I would be better off with the AE300???

Please stop making my head hurt!!!!

This is all so confusing I really am finding it hard to make a decision. The worst thing is that I dont think there is anywhere near me I can even get a demo so I am stuck relying on these forums for advice. And there's so dam much conflicting advice!!

Am I alone in this, is anyone else having the same problems???

One things for sure though after reading all these threads I am definately going to get a PJ of some sort!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Even Managed to convince my wife it was a good idea as well!!

Now should only take me a few more months to decide which one to get..............................................

2. Anders_UK

Anders_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, there is a bewildering choice of projectors..but at the end of the day it is just a box chucking out light that is made up of a differing number of tiny squares.

It is up to you the individual to decide and arrange the factors that are most important to you BEFORE you start looking at projectors..

and before you buy GET A DEMO ARRANGED so you can see the performance for your nuggets