Headphones without bright flashing lights

Fiesta Red

Established Member
Reaction score
As I'm new to headphones, can I ask if all headphones have bright flashing lights on them?

I recently bought a reasonably cheap pair of August bluetooth headphones that to my inexperienced ears are great and do what I expect of them. The only drawback is that they have a largish button that flashes bright blue annoying others in the room and, if the TV scene is dark, even I can see the light from the button although it's on the side of my head.

Put a sticker over the light?

Put a sticker over the light?
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately. the light is all around the main on/off button and has other smaller controls around it. Volume channel etc.

As I'm new to headphones, can I ask if all headphones have bright flashing lights on them?

I recently bought a reasonably cheap pair of August bluetooth headphones that to my inexperienced ears are great and do what I expect of them. The only drawback is that they have a largish button that flashes bright blue annoying others in the room and, if the TV scene is dark, even I can see the light from the button although it's on the side of my head.

If you’ve got the August EP650 model and an Android phone you can download the August Audio app. There’s a setting in the app to turn the lights off. If disabled they can only be turned on again by using the app.

The iPhone version of the app does not support this feature.

If you’ve got the August EP650 model and an Android phone you can download the August Audio app. There’s a setting in the app to turn the lights off. If disabled they can only be turned on again by using the app.

The iPhone version of the app does not support this feature.
Thanks for the help. Being an iPhone user, I downloaded the app and also found a few other things it won't do on that platform too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom